Fucked Up Night
                                                             Life is short but not memories.

                                                                              









By N. Chaitanya Dheeraj©

Copyright 2020
All Rights Reserved


CHAPTER 1
Ronnie’s problem


I answered a phone call one morning while I was still in bed “where the fuck are you, Ronnie? They are searching for you in the streets” said Sunny in a hurried tone while sipping his morning coffee, in a restaurant I could tell that as I heard the waitress voice in the background. I quickly opened my eyes and realized that I bashed a 6 foot, long-haired, street fighter.

       I slowly got up holding my paining head. “Sunny, tell them that I was badly drunk the other night, so didn't know what I was doing,” I said, my heart was slowly pumping up with fear. Sunny would be in the same situation too. “You fucking got to be kidding me, do you remember who you fucked up with?” asked Sunny, “yes, a 6-foot guy with long hair. Who was he?” I asked, with hesitation not sure of whom I bashed in a street fight while drunk.

       “You bashed up a boy, you idiot, not a 6-feet guy” Sunny replied with a hard tone. “What? A boy” I asked with a question marked face. “Yes, mother fucker a boy” replied Sunny. “What is his age?” I asked with calm. “I don't know maybe 10, 12 or more” replied Sunny. “Those street people are searching for me since morning for bashing a 10-year-old street-boy, what the fuck man? Did they lose their fucking mind; they are going to fuck me for bashing a 10-year
street-boy?” I asked with a hard tone. 
“How did they know it was me?” I asked with eyes wide open. “It was me. I told them” said Sunny with calm.
“I thought you were my friend Sunny”
“What do you expect me to do?” asked Sunny.

       “Listen Sunny settle them with some cash, tell them that I feel sorry and I will pay the health care expenses of the boy too,” I said relaxing my muscles and breathe. “Ronnie, they are not going to settle,” said Sunny. “Why?” I asked puzzled. “Because the boy is dead Ronnie, You beat him up so hard that he is dead now”.



My heart started pumping hard. “You are in serious trouble, Ronnie. They are going to find you and burn you alive” said Sunny silently.




CHAPTER 2
Hide fucker hide


“Hey Michael, I am in a problem man, can I come to your place?” I asked Michael on the phone in a hurried tone while wearing my pants. “What the fucked happened man? Why are you breathing so hard?” asked Michael. “No time to explain, I will get there as soon as possible,” I said.

       I got up, got ready and went to Michael’s place on my bike, Wore a helmet, just to make sure no one recognizes me. Michael is my college friend. He is intelligent but sarcastic. After I reached Michael’s place, I knocked on the door hardly. Michael quickly opened the door. “what the fuck happened man?” asked Michael. “Do you have drinks in the fridge?” I asked while I entered into his dirty and stinky room. “yeah I will get them for you, feel comfortable man, sit on the couch,” said Michael and handed over me a beer from the fridge. “So, what’s the hurry man, what happened?” he asked while I sat on the couch. “I am in trouble,” I said. “Cool man, you're safe now,” said Michael with a smile.

       He started to play songs on his laptop connected with loudspeakers.  That chilled beer and the music cooled me down. Michael called his laundryman to get his clothes reminding the laundry person particularly to bring his three white shirts without fail. “Do you still smell those white shirts?” I asked. “Yes man, I just love the smell of them,” he said with a smile. “I know,” I said.

       We drank 10 beers 5 each of us. “Sing a song man,” asked Michael. “I don't know how to sing” I replied. “Just sing mother fucker, I didn't ask you to sing with perfect lyrics, just sing any shit, and just let it out,” he said with an angry drunk face. “Ok man, I will sing only for you,” I said silently and raised my voice and started to sing
“I am fucked... I am deeply fucked... I am very much fucked... my life is fucked...” with the titanic song tune.
“What the fuck man? You are hurting my ears” he said laughing. “You asked me to sing,” I said smiling. “You are a bitch, but I love you man,” he said with a smile. “You know why I love you, Ronnie?” he asked in a silent tone. “No” I replied.
“I love you because your name is Ronnie,”.
“You love my name?” I asked with a puzzled drunk face.
“No man, I love you. Can’t you understand, I love you because your name is Ronnie that means I love you” he said with a silent drunk face. “You love my name, therefore, you say love me?” I asked. And the door was knocked. Michael slowly got up and answered the door. It was the laundryman. “here are your clothes sir” said the laundryman. “Thank you, Mr. Bob,” said Michael while taking the laundry clothes. He took all the clothes out and took one of the white shirts out. He took a small drug packet out from one of the pockets of three white shirts and started snorting the powder. “Come snort this man, this is good...” he said, offering me the drugs.

       We took 2 shots of the drugs each and while taking the 3rd shot Michael asked: “so what’s the problem man?”
“I killed a 10-year boy, man,” I said. 
“You killed what?” he asked with amusement.
“A 10-year-old fucking boy, man” I replied.
Michael slowly got to his cupboard, took a gun out and pointed to me. “Get the fuck out mother fucker” he shouted.
“What the fuck happened man?”
 “Get the hell out of my place man. You killed a 10-year boy and came to my place to hide. Police will be here any minute man; they will arrest both of us. Listen bitch you die alone alright. Don’t involve me in this mess, now get out or else I will shoot you in the head” he said still pointing the gun towards me.



     
       My heart started pumping hard again. While I was leaving Michael’s place I heard him shouting “I don't love you fucker you know why? Because your name is Ronnie, now get the fuck out of here”. And I was on the roads.






CHAPTER 3
Crush is painful


It was a cold night and I was driving drunk barely seeing what is in front of me. Then I heard her voice from a distance. I halt my bike and had a hard look around, opened my eyes wide and finally saw her.

       Her name is Misty. She is the beauty of my college. “Hey, Misty” I called from a distance to her house. “Hey, Ronnie How are you?” she replied while waving bye to her boyfriend. He was just leaving her house on his bike. Her boyfriend is 5-feet 9-inch tall with a gym body. He looked handsome but not quite good.
“I am fine, do you mind if I come in?” I asked with a smile. “yes, of course, come in” she replied. I took 5 mouth fresh mints from my pocket and began to chew them all at once, just to make sure that my mouth doesn’t smell too much while we talk.

       I slowly got myself into her house. We sat together in the hall. “It’s been a while since I saw you, how are doing?” she asked. “I am doing fine” I replied with a drunken face.
“How are your grades in college?” she asked. “I am still improving my grades actually” I replied. “You are drunk right?” she asked. “Yeah, and I am sorry to disturb you in the middle of the night,” I said. “No problem, sometimes we cannot stop the urge to drink right!” she said with a smile. “That’s true,” I said smiling back at her. “Want a cigarette?” she asked.
“Do you smoke?” I asked in amusement. “Yeah, sometimes when I am in a good mood,” she said with a smile while starting to smoke a cigarette. “You want one?” she offered. I agreed with a smile. I took a cigarette from the box and started smoking.
“What are you doing here? Are you out of a party?” she asked.
“Yes, actually, it’s a big party” I replied.

       I couldn't tell her the truth after what had happened with Michael. “Do you remember the days when we were together, partying every day?” she asked.
“Yes, you were my first crush in the college,” I said with a smile. “So, do you have any girlfriend now?” she asked.
“Yeah, I have one, her name is Jessica,”
 “Is she beautiful?” she asked. “Not quite beautiful like you” I replied. She blushed. “So, how's your relation with your new boyfriend?” I asked taking another cigarette from the box on the table. “He is good, but I realized I am not into gym types and besides he is not my type too” she replied with a calm. “So you don't like him?”  I asked. “No, I like him but now I am tired of him” she replied. “Then who are you really into?” I asked puzzled. “You know someone skinny, someone always partying, someone who always admires me, someone like you,” she said approaching me, sitting on my lap. She came close to kiss me. I slowly grabbed her by her waist, she has a hot figure, and I couldn't control myself. Suddenly the door banged open and her boyfriend fired in. “what the fuck is going on here?” he asked watching the two of us in a romantic position. “Baby, you are back,” she said getting up from my lap. “This guy is forcing me to kiss him” she cried.
“What’s your name fucker?” he asked with an angry face. “What is it got to do with you, faggot?” I replied. “His name is Ronnie, baby” misty replied crying.


    

        He bashed me up with his muscles. He broke my nose; the house was full of my blood. He tied me up with a rope to the chair in the dining room beside the hall. “I caught the mother fucker come fast to my place,” he said on the phone. My heart started to pump hard again.







CHAPTER 4
The Bloody Escape


I was bleeding to hell, hardly trying to open my eyes.
I didn’t feel any pain though, didn’t know why? Maybe it’s because of all the alcohol I took into my body. Even a small sound echoed in my head. “Why did you tie me up?” I asked in silence. “You know exactly why, mother fucker” misty's boyfriend replied. “George, let him go if he dies here we will be in trouble,” said misty. “Hey George, no heart feelings but I didn't kiss her yet so there is really no need of this blood shit, let me go,” I said with a calm, blood flowing out of my mouth. “You are going nowhere until my buddies come here fucker and they are going to teach you something very important, you wait,” he said.

       One hour passed. The couple was in a good romantic mood in their bedroom in front of the dining room where I was tied up, misty played old classic film music on her music player and the couple started dancing holding each other. Then I felt something strange, my hands moved freely. That idiot hasn't tied me properly, maybe because George would have thought that I am too weak to escape from him after all the bashing. but due to excess alcohol in my body, I couldn't feel any pain. I got to tell you he was too proud of himself and I got an opportunity to escape.

       The couple was busy making love and it was a perfect moment to escape. I saw a door right side to me. I assumed it to be the kitchen at first but then as I looked back I saw the kitchen. With a hard look through a window right side to the door, I saw a lawn. If I somehow reach the lawn door I could escape out to the lawn and then to the parking area where I parked my bike and then drive to the roads but that did not seem easy to me. You ask why? Did I tell you that George stabbed my left leg with a sharp knife? I assume not but yes he stabbed me with a knife because I called him a faggot. Besides, I could also escape from the main door of the hall which was too distant takes much time which apparently, I didn’t have. I needed to be as silent as an ant but as swiftly as a squirrel. George could kill me with one stroke or his buddies could arrive at any minute.

       I slowly started to untie the rope around my hands, while the couple started talking about naughty things. “Baby I love your muscles, I want to bite them hard,” said misty with a seductive tone. “You know what, I was missing you from the time I left your hot body alone in this beautiful house, so I returned as soon as possible,” said George. The couple was occupied with their seductive thoughts. After untying the rope around my hands, it was time to untie my legs. That was the critical part as my leg is stabbed with a knife. I have to untie the rope around my legs slowly without disturbing the stabbed area. If the knife moved an inch outward or any fucking sideward I would bleed to death.

       “Have a glass of drink, Baby,” said misty. She took two glasses and poured some beer for two of them and they started to drink. By that point, I untied the rope around my legs and I was finally free from the bondage but not completely. I had to escape from the house. Walking with a hurt leg makes noise, didn’t pull out the knife either because bleeding blood would trace me, lose more blood any person will faint. Crawling was the best option in that scenario, so I started to crawl. Deep inside me, running away from my problem didn’t seem right. But I didn't have a choice.

       I started to slowly crawl towards the lawn door, watching my blood flowing from my left leg. Slowly reached the lawn door and was just about to escape. The knife was still stabbed in my left leg. I took a glance at the couple; the couple was so happy, laughing and cheering each other in the bedroom. My brain was shouting in my head to stab the knife into George’s back. But this was my chance to escape and so resisted my brain for a while. After watching the couple happy for few more minutes, I gave up.

       I slowly got up walked out of the house to the lawn then to the parking area, found my bike, took the first aid kit from my bike, pulled off the knife, wrapped a bandage around my leg and then I walked into the house, carrying the knife covered with my blood. I opened the lawn door slowly and went towards the cheering couple with the knife in my hand. I took all my strength to stab that faggot. then I heard “baby, why did you tie that bastard anyway, I mean you bashed him for trying to kiss me right, so then why did you tie him up,” misty asked George while taking a drink. “That’s one of the two reasons sweetheart, I tied him up because of another reason, wait till my buddies arrive,” George said.

       At that instance, I had decided to stay there and know what’s happening. I hid the knife in my selves, got back to the chair and loosely tied up myself. Certainly couldn't remember anything that happened that night so George could help find it out. People who go to the gym 
especially if they are aggressive like George have less patience to answer a question from the enemies, so I had to make George answer me indirectly and how do I do that you ask well, it’s simple you will know that in a while. 

       “Baby, you don't know what this fucker had done last night,” said George drinking his glass of beer. “What are you talking about?” misty asked him while filling beer in her glass.
“Hey George, I know why you tied me up” I shouted.
George got up fast and walked out of the bedroom towards me with the beer glass in his right hand. “So now you got to your senses?” asked George smiling.
“Yes, now I remember,” I said smiling.
“So did you ever feel telling her the truth?” I asked.
“What truth?” he asked puzzled.
“Misty, you didn't tell me that you had a boy with George?” I asked. Misty walked out of the bedroom towards me. “What are you talking about?” she asked.
“So he was not your boy,”
“What boy?” misty asked puzzled.
“So you didn't tell her, George?” I asked with a smile.
“Tell her what mother fucker?” he shouted.
“That you had an affair”
“You better stop talking” George shouted. “Wait what you have an affair, George?” misty asked. “No baby, don’t believe this mother fucker, he is lying,” George said to misty. “So then whose boy is he?” I asked George. “What boy?” he shouted. “If it’s not your boy then whose boy was he?” I asked.
“So your cheating on me” misty cried. “No baby, I don't know what this mother fucker is talking about, I promise,” said George. “So then it’s not about the boy?” I asked. “What the fuck are you talking about, have you gone mad?” shouted George. “If it’s not about the boy then what is it about?” I shouted at George. “I am done mother fucker your dead now,” he said in calm and began to squeeze my neck. “You are doing a mistake mother fucker,” I said smiling spitting out blood. “Oh yeah, well what are you going to do about it?” he asked. “Where is that knife, you stabbed my left leg with, faggot?” I asked. His eyes widen with realization. Suddenly George shouted “ah...!” and fell on the floor. Misty was shocked.

      
      


       I stabbed George in the stomach. I felt so comfortable after stabbing that mother fucker. Misty cried aloud with fear. “Shut the fuck up...!” I shouted at Misty. She stopped crying at once. The house was silent. “Now bitch, another word from that twisted mouth, I swear I am going to kill you both, alright,” I said to misty in silence. She nodded her head. “Good, now be like a good girl and tie this mother fucker up to the chair and get me a drink and if you do anything stupid, I am going to stab this knife right into this mother fucker’s throat, alright, he is yet dead now but he will die if you act smart, understand bitch,” I said in silence. Misty nodded her head once again. My heart got to my control, and I felt pretty fucking good. 










CHAPTER 5
The Real Fight


“Lit my cigarette bitch” I shouted on misty while starring at the stabbed and tied George. “So, it’s not about the boy then, what is it about George?” I asked while misty lit my cigarette. “Don’t you remember what happened last night?” George asked in pain.
       “Misty, come here sweetheart,” I said. Misty standing beside George slowly came near me and stood with tears all over her face. I quickly pulled out a chair for her and said: “sit here beautiful”. She slowly sat on the chair. “Do you remember misty? When we were together, we promised to each other something?” I asked. “No, what is it?” she asked. I slowly stood up, took Misty's left hand and kissed it and placed it on the table. “We promised each other that, we would share each other’s pain,” I said. “I don't remember,” said misty with tears on her face. “Well I do and that alone counts, so I think I am feeling some pain now and you must share it with me, alright,” I said, slowly piercing the knife into her left hand. She started to shout in pain. “You mother fucker” George shouted. He cried out loud and clear but I didn't stop, I somewhat felt happy for doing so. “Now you feel the pain misty?” I asked.  “Yes...” she screamed. “You feel it right, if your boyfriend questions me one more time, I god damn swear, I will stab this knife into your right hand too,” I said starring at her in the eyes. She nodded her head. She stopped crying and slowly got up, walked towards George and slapped him in the face and said “just answer him” with silent anger. I smiled wide. I quickly got up and pulled his head upholding his hair “now big boy, you got the message right, only answers no questions” I said to George with a smile. “Ok,” said George. “Now, what happened last night?” I asked him in silence. “You and your friend were in our street fight ring last night, you were drunk like hell, my buddy challenged you for a fight, and you accepted. You both fought, and you lost,” he said with silence.
       “Then what happened?” I asked in calm. “You took a beer bottle and smashed my buddy’s head, we decided to break both of your heads, and we chased you both. And you escaped from us on a bike. We couldn't catch you. But we noted your bike number. I saw the same bike with the bike number in misty's parking area when I reached here. I understood that you are here, that's what happened” he said with calm. “What’s your buddy’s height, the one I fought with?” I asked. “6 feet” he replied. “Does he have long hair?” I asked. “Yes,” he replied. “So I did fight a six-foot, long-haired guy last night,” I said to myself. “In which street did we fight?” I asked. “Street 32” he replied. “Is your Buddy alright now?” I asked George. “Yes,” he replied with calm. “When will your buddies reach here?” I asked. “In 10 minutes, they will be here” he replied. “Good, ask them to take you to a nearby hospital as soon as possible, it’s a minor injure until it’s treated within 1 hour, so you would be alright,” I said to the couple. I quickly took my bike keys and moved out of the house, Drove to street 32. I had to find out who killed the boy. I remember talking to myself that “Ronnie, if you are the proved guilty then go straight to the police and surrender but if you’re proved not guilty then find the one who’s responsible and smash his fucking head”. My heartbeat was steady. Deep inside I knew I wouldn't do something that cruel until the world forces me to.

       It was 3.00 am. Street 32 was empty. I called Sunny on the phone. “Why did you do it?” I asked. “Do what?” asked Sunny. “You killed the boy and made me responsible,” I said in silence. “What the fuck no man, I am telling the truth it was you, you fucking killed the boy,” said Sunny with a hesitating tone. “Did you saw me bashing the boy?” I asked. “Yes I saw you bashing” Sunny replied. “What did I bash him with?” I asked. “What the fuck do you mean by that? You bashed him with your own hands” he said. At last, I got this mother fucker. He fucking lied to me. George said I escaped on a bike, then what about Sunny, that stupid was not there with me when I was escaping.

       I drove to Sunny's place. “Why the fuck did you come here, man?” Sunny asked. I pulled out all Sunny’s clothes from the laundry basket and there I found the evidence.  “What the fuck are these bloodstains on your shirt Sunny, forgot washing them?” I asked in silence.



       I bashed up Sunny so hard, he bleeds out. “Tell me Sunny, is it you who killed the boy?” I asked in a hard tone. “No man, it’s the 6-foot guy,” he said bleeding blood. “The long-haired, Right?” I asked. “Yes man, that fucker,” he said. “Tell me what exactly happened Sunny?” I asked. “You escaped and I was left behind. Those mother fuckers kicked my ass out. Almost all left after some time. Except for the 6-foot guy, he wanted to kick my ass out. A boy standing far laughed at his smashed face. The guy got angry and bashed the boy. And after a hard bash, the boy died. I was the only person there who saw it. He gave me 50 thousand bucks to make you the murderer” said Sunny. “So the boy was murdered by the 6-foot guy,” I said in calm.




       
       I drove to misty's place. The group was getting into a car to drive George to the hospital. “Hey, George” I greeted. The group alarmed. “Relax boys,” said George. “Why the fuck did you come again?” asked George. “Your 6-foot buddy killed a 10-year-old-boy, man, people are searching for him. He must surrender” I said in a hard tone. “Did you murder a 10-year-old boy?” asked George to the 6-foot guy. “Hey, man shit happens, and relax I got it under control. I will fuck this dick shit and then I will take you to the hospital” said 6-foot guy. The guy started walking heavily towards me. “Did you kill the boy?” shouted George. “Yes, so what fucker, do you want me to kill you too, that prick laughed at my smashed face, it took my ego out” the 6-foot guy replied. “Hey dick face, your face looks way better when it’s smashed,” I said with a smile. “That’s it mother fucker you’re going to die” he shouted. he was ready to bash me. He punched me in the face; I fell on my knees. “You are going to die fucker,” he said in my ears. I simply showed him my middle finger. He got raged. He started to lift me upholding my collar and bang I smashed his face with an axe hammer that I found in Sunnys place. The 6-foot guy got smashed in the face again. George called the police and handed him to them.






CHAPTER 6
The new resolution


       My alcohol levels got down the next day. I felt the pain from every inch of my body. I got rested for the next two days. My heartbeat got controlled.
       Two days after severe resting, I went to see George in the hospital. He was happy to see me again. “How are you buddy” he greeted.
“I am fine”
“Hey George, I am sorry for what I have done to you”
“It’s okay buddy,” he said.
“Where is misty?” I asked. “We broke up man” he replied with calm. “Is it because of me?” I said with a frown. “No, absolutely not, she is just not my type so... you know but it was hard,” he said.
“Yeah I have been through it”
“So what else?” asked George smiling.
“nothing man just came to see you, ok then bye see you later,” I said with a smile while leaving the I.C.U. “if you are in trouble again call me buddy, I will be happy to help you,” said George with a smile. With a handshake by George, I left the hospital.
       I drove to Sunny's place. “Hey Sunny” I greeted. “Why are you here again?” asked Sunny. “Listen Sunny, I don't want to make you my enemy, but if you try to make this mistake again, I will shove your head in your ass understand?” I asked with calm. “Yes” replied sunny.
 “I don’t think you did.”
“What? How do you want me to prove?” he asked with a puzzled face. “Give me the 50 thousand bucks the guy offered you?” I asked. “I spent it already,” he said. “Sunny, I made a new friend and he owns a gym. I will tell him to meet you as soon as possible, and believe me when I tell you that he has very little patience” I said with a silent smile. “Ok, you win, here,” he said handing me the money. “Can you lend me 5 thousand bucks? I have to pay my rent” he asked. “Fuck you” I shouted while I exited his room.
       The next day rehabilitation center people took Michael into custody. I had exposed him. I paid 20 thousand bucks to the rehabilitation people, the money I took from Sunny to take special care of Michael.
       I drove to misty’s house on the same day, rang her doorbell. Misty opened the door and said, “Can you please not enter into my house”.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because of you we broke up,” she said. “No Misty, not because of me, it was because you lacked the loyalty,” I said. “Fuck this loyalty shit,” she said in calm. “Hey I was just kidding, he is not your type alright, he told me that,” I said with a smile. “You met him?” she asked.
“Yes”
“So you all are good friends now,” she asked leaning on the door.
“Yeah, I guess we are,” I said smiling. “Okay then I will take a leave,” I said while wearing my helmet. She grabbed my hand and said, “Do you want to continue what we stopped that night?” she asked.
“I told you about Jessica right?”
“Yeah, you also told me that you are drunk,” she said smiling. She pulled me inside and we made love again. Not sure of how much time this will continue but I am happy that I am not alone in my bathroom watching her pictures and jerking off.  My smile was even wider and from that day on I had quit drinking but continued to smoke once in a while. That was the story of the night that fucked me up but also that gave me some memories I wouldn’t forget.
This is Ronnie, signing off.


Comments

  1. In chapter 1, usage of word fucking is used more. And the story was awesome. ❤❤❤loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment